Total Pageviews

Monday, September 22, 2014

Don't Come Back From Bliss

A powerful blend: Nubian and Caribbean; ability in body moves to be physically profuse, concise when not restrained, when the loveliness is loose, I don’t want to come back from Bliss. No secondary queen on the alarms, you, glimpse of majesty and various charms.

For her, when I’m starry-eyed, I’m in need of another past.

Together we’re crazed in campaigning for affection, furious but calmness is the virtuous and closest thing to being serene. Booming in the ears the heartbeat aching, attempting the calmness… and shaking, rocking back and forth, biochemically reacting, ever-waking.

Brilliant she is, diverging from family tradition, even regarded as iconoclast.

Underneath clothing, power-driven and meticulous for attention; I see you so much it’s like lucid dreaming becomes premonition, liken the airwaves around to the your aroma, and then something sultry, something soft, only the jealous would demean, or the sexually lost, while I try and redeem, you’ll pay no cost.

Even if I have to come back from Bliss, at least I know, like she does, where I’m going – won’t ever last.

art source:  http://www.socwall.com/desktop-wallpaper/16343/african-women/

No comments:

Post a Comment